In compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data (including international legislation – GDPR), the website guarantees their security.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data containing a unique identifier that is sent by a website server to the browser of your computer or other device and stored on the hard drive of your computer or other device. They are typically used to maintain authorized sessions or to customize your personalized interface, font size, color scheme, site language, etc., store your preferences, and generally provide a more comfortable experience on the site as a whole.
Each website or third-party service provider used by the website may send its own cookies to your browser, if your browser allows it; however, in order to protect personal data, the web browser allows the website or third-party service provider to access only those cookies that have been sent previously. Cookies contain anonymous information – a unique identifier, the name of the website and some numerical and statistical data. This allows the website to remember your preferences.
There are several types of cookies depending on the time of their use (temporary or session cookies – automatically deleted after closing the website, permanent cookies – valid for some time until the specified expiration time, or they are not deliberately deleted by users) and belonging to a specific domain or group of domains (i.e. top-level domain).
What are scripts
A script is a piece of program code used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on the website. For this purpose, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
What is a browser
A browser is an application that allows you to browse websites on the Internet. Among the most popular browsers are Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox and Safari. Most browsers are secure and allow you to easily and quickly delete information such as cookies.
You can choose how cookies are used by your device by changing your browser settings. The most popular browsers allow you to handle cookies as follows:
a) accept all cookies;
c) do not accept cookies (if you decide not to accept cookies, the website may stop working properly and provide the service in full).
Each browser has its own peculiarities, so we recommend that you refer to the help of the program to learn about the details of setting and using cookies.
What are cookies for?
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not have to re-enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping cart until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
We use statistical cookies to optimize the website for our users. With the help of these statistical cookies we receive information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistical cookies.
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage used to create user profiles for the purpose of displaying advertising or to track a user across this website or multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
Types of cookies that may be used during a session with our website
- Cookies for personalization. These cookies are used to find out which users are returning to the site for the first time and to use the information they have previously entered (so that when you view pages on the website that you have previously viewed, you do not need to re-enter that information ). These files are used to recommend content that we think you might like.
How third-party cookies are used
How to cancel or delete cookies
You can change your browser settings. Please note that most browsers accept cookies automatically. That is why, if you do not want to use them, you will have to permanently delete or block cookies.
If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again with your consent when you visit our websites again.
Blocking and deletion of personal information
You can also delete cookies by clicking the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out link page.
Blocking cookies can negatively affect the performance of many websites.
For more information on disabling GA service cookies, see on the web page: Google Analytics
For more information on deleting cookies, see on the web page
Cookies and personal data
Cookies themselves cannot tell us your email address or other personal information until you provide it yourself, for example by registering on a website. As soon as you give your consent to the provision of your personal data, this information will immediately be added to the cookie data.
Cookies are something like an identification card. They are unique to your computer and can only be read by the server that provided them.
Use of Collected Information
- ensure an adequate level of security and verify and remember your personal data, so you don’t have to enter it every time you go to a new page;
- remember what content is most important to you, which allows you to modify web pages, adding information that may interest you;
- Collect and store anonymous information that will allow us to better understand how visitors use our website and how we can improve its structure.
The GA service provides us with anonymous statistical information. The service uses IP addresses and information about cookies used on our website, thanks to which we learn how many people visit our site, how many of them view certain pages, what browsers they use (which allows us to improve compatibility of our services for more people), and, in some cases, which users live in which countries, cities and regions. Sometimes IP addresses are processed outside the European Economic Area and, in this case, we guarantee that their processing takes place in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
We do not sell, rent or distribute information about our users to third parties. Personal information may only be provided to law enforcement or government agencies when required by law.
Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be stored.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to supplement, correct or delete your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and delete your personal data.
- The right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer them in their entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
Ukrainian Producers Hub
Phone: +38 (044) 390 5060