- we clearly indicate the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit the collection of personal data to only that which is necessary for legitimate purposes; we first seek your explicit consent to the processing of your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from the parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data upon your request.
Data operators (or “service providers”)A Data Processor (or “Service Provider”) is any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of different Service Providers in order to increase the efficiency of processing your data.
Data subject (or “User”)Data Subject is any living person who uses our website and is the subject of Personal Data.
Personal data collectionTo provide services, we may collect the following categories of personal data:
- The information you provide to us. During registration we ask you to provide personal information such as your surname, name, patronymic, date of birth, gender, email address, phone number. This information is stored in your account.
- Automatic collection of technical information. When you use the site, we collect some information automatically, such as your IP address, your operating system type, browser type, time and date of your visit. Such information may be personal data if it directly identifies you.
Personal dataWhen using the site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to identify or contact you. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address;
- Surname, name and patronymic;
- Address with street, district, region, zip/postal code, city;
- Cookies and Usage Data;
- disable their action and delete them at will;
- limit the browser’s ability to track your browsing history.
Use of personal dataThe personal data of visitors is used to facilitate the use of the site by visitors, to take into account their interests and preferences in the implementation of editorial policy, as well as to analyze user behavior, including in working with contractors in the field of advertising. Personal data is used in accordance with the Laws of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”. We may collect or receive only information for a number of purposes related to our business operations, which may include the following:
Communication – via phone, mail, e-mail and/or web forms.The following categories of data are collected:
- Email address.
Compilation and analysis of statistics to improve the site.The following categories of data are collected: Information about online activity, including but not limited to web browsing history, search history, and information about a consumer’s interaction with a website, program, or online advertisement
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To maintain the site in working condition;
- To notify you of changes to the site;
- To provide you with the opportunity to use the interactive features of the site in cases where you want to do so;
- To provide user support;
- To collect analytical or valuable information so that we can improve our site;
- To monitor the use of the site;
- To detect, prevent and respond to technical problems;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or in which you have expressed an interest, unless you choose not to receive such information
- to satisfy our legitimate interests, including for:
- conducting corporate transactions (e.g., corporate restructuring, asset sales or transfers, mergers);
- comply with our legal obligations, any court orders or other binding decisions;
- with your consent for other purposes, such as subscribing to a newsletter, in which case you have the option to withdraw your consent at any time.
From time to time we may use third party services to process personal data. Such services may include research, analytics, cookies, emailing, etc. In case of using any third party services for data processing, we sign data processing agreements in which we require any third party to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
Protection of informationWe care about the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit the misuse of personal data and unauthorized access to it. This ensures that only specific identified individuals have access to your data, that access to the data is secure, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
Third party websitesThis privacy statement does not apply to third party websites that are linked from our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of those websites before using those websites.
The term of storage of personal dataThe site reserves the right to store personal data for an unlimited time. Personal data may be destroyed at your request, or in cases provided by law.
Access and change your dataIf you have any questions or want to know what personal data we hold about you, please contact us. Please always state clearly who you are so that we can be sure that we do not change or delete the data of the wrong person. We will provide the requested information only after receiving a verifiable user request. You can contact us using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You can request access to the data we process about you.
- You can opt out of the processing of personal data.
- You may request an overview in a commonly used format of the data we process about you.
- You may request rectification or erasure of data if it is incorrect, inaccurate or no longer relevant, or request restriction of data processing.
ChildrenOur website is not designed to attract children and we do not intend to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. Therefore, we ask children under the age of consent not to provide us with any personal data.
Ukrainian Producers Hub
Phone: +38 (044) 390 5060